The cloud computing market is in rapid expansion due to the opportunities to dynamically allocate a large amount of resources when needed and to pay only for their effective usage. However, many challenges, in terms of interoperability, performance guarantee, and dependability, still need to be addressed to make cloud computing the right solution for companies, research organizations, and universities.
The workshop aims at bringing together researchers from academia and industry interested in the design, implementation, and evaluation of services and mechanisms for dependable cloud computing in a multi-cloud environment.
Topics of interest
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Service Level Agreements in clouds
- Trust and reputation in cloud computing
- Security and privacy aspects in cloud computing
- Risk assessment and management in cloud computing
- Availability of cloud services
- Reliable cloud computing
- Dependable performance for cloud applications
- Federation of heterogeneous clouds
- Resource Management
- IaaS and PaaS business models
- Cloud standards and best practices